If you want to know how to give a paraffin manicure, you need some special equipment. You melt paraffin wax in an electric paraffin bath and immerse your hand and wrist in it. The warmth envelopes, soothes, and penetrates your hands. If you use scented paraffin, or add essential oils, it smells lovely. A paraffin manicure feels amazing, and it makes hands soft and moisturized. Your woman will love you for this.
To give a paraffin manicure, you will need the following supplies:
- Essential oils
- Paraffin blocks
- Portable, electric paraffin bath
- Small bowl of warm water
- Nail clippers
- Cuticle pusher
- Cuticle scissors
- Nail file
- Nail polish
- Top coat
- Three hand towels
- An hour before the manicure, melt the paraffin in the portable bath. You can include several drops of essential oil. Essential oil will scent the wax.
- Fill a small bowl with warm water. Soak fingertips in the water. Keep them in for about five minutes.
- Take one hand out of the water. Dry it with a hand towel. Trim the cuticles very carefully with the cuticle scissors. Gently push the cuticles back with the cuticle pusher. Repeat with the second hand.
- Ask what shape she wants her nails to be, straight, or rounded. File the nails in a gently rounded shape. Make sure all ten of the nails are evenly filed.
- Dip one hand into the paraffin bath up to the wrist. Take it out for 20 seconds. Dip again to put on a second coat. Wrap the dipped hand in a hand towel. Repeat with the second hand. Let sit for at least five minutes. Peel off the paraffin and discard.
- Polish the nails with a color that is pleasing to your woman. Put on two coats, starting with one hand, moving to the next, then starting again with the first hand, and moving to the second. Paint a top coat over the double coat of polish.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."