How To Give A Sensual Asian Massage
If you can learn how to give a sensual Asian massage, you can learn how to thrill the woman in your life. A happy woman will make her man happy, so it is in your best interest to learn how to please your partner. Learning how to give an Asian inspired erotic massage is easy, and your efforts will be well rewarded.
To learn how to give a sensual Asian massage, you will need:
- a quiet, private setting
- Asian inspired music
- jasmine scented massage oils
- a firm comfortable surface for the massage
- scentless candles
- Asian style massages are the height of luxury; to recreate your own sensual Asian massage at home, you will need the right mood. Establishing the mood is very critical for any type of massage. Without the proper mood your partner will become distracted and will not be able to enjoy the massage fully. Make sure you have a suitable setting for your massage by finding a quiet, and private room with a firm, but comfortable surface.
- Make your sensual Asian massage more authentic with music, oils, and candles. Try to find some slow, Asian-inspired music for your massage session. You can find some great music online. Try to choose a jasmine scented massage oil for the smell of Asia. Add some nice candles (scentless) for an added sense of romance.
- Begin learning how to give a sensual Asian massage. Have your partner disrobe and lay face down on the firm surface. Apply so oil to your hands, and rub them together. Place your thumbs together, and run them down the length of her spine, making sure to go all the way down. Repeat.
- Continue your erotic Asian massage. Continue by using your thumbs to massage the base of her skull, then pull your thumbs down her neck, and along her shoulders. Repeat.
- Start to work her shoulders, and arms. Next ,you can start to massage her shoulders, and arms. Stretch her arms, and begin to rub her shoulder blades. Push out and follow the contours of her arms.
- Finish your sensual Asian massage with gentle back wipes. Finish her massage by placing the heel of each hand on her spine. Push out from her spine, and down to her sides. Work from the top to the bottom.