How To Give A Sensual Foot Massage
Learning how to give a sensual foot massage can bring sheer pleasure and relaxation to the recipient. Foot massages have a way of easing the entire body and can be a very romantic act. Anyone can learn how to give a sensual foot massage and this article will show you how.
To give a sensual foot massage, you will need:
- A towel
- Massage oil or cream
- Gather your supplies. Before you begin your foot massage gather your supplies. Choose a moisturizing massage oil or cream that will leave the feet feeling soft afterwards. Warm essential oils are good for sensual massages. You may also need a towel to catch any excess oil or cream.
- Choose a location. Sensual foot massages are best given with the recipient sitting in a comfortable chair and you sitting on the floor. It can also be very sensual to perform a foot massage while in a candlelit bubble bath. Make sure that the location is comfortable for both of you.
- Start with strokes. With well-oiled hands, use light and then firm strokes. Gently glide over your partners foot. Let your hands slowly explore the entire foot. One thing that makes a massage more sensual is to take it slow and carry out each move completely. Take your time.
- Massage the soles and insteps. Using your palm and thumbs, make deep circular motions on the soles of the foot and the instep. Vary the pressure.
- Massage the toes. Slowly glide your fingers between your partners toes and rock them back and forth. Slide your thumb and index finger slowly up and down on each toe with a slight twisting motion. Be sure that your partners toes are well oiled to prevent friction.
- Finish the massage with strokes. A foot massage is best ended the same way it was started, with slow, gentle strokes. This will also help work in any remaining massage oil.