How To Give A Sensual Message
How to give a sensual massage is not difficult. It does require some time, lubricants to avoid irritating friction on the receiver's skin, and a desire by the giver to provide sensual touch to their partner. Sensual massage can be as simple as combining nicely scented massage oils, soft lighting and music for a relaxing and soothing experience to one that includes massage of the more intimate areas of the body such as the breasts or genital areas. Sensual massage may turn into a more intimate encounter so it may be best for the couple to agree beforehand that this may result.
- Prepare the ambience. Set the stage for the sensual massage by making the room comfortable. A massage table is optimal but a bed will suffice: especially if the massage becomes more intimate! Be sure the heat is at a comfortable warm setting, lights are dimmed and appropriate music is chosen to provide a melodic background if desired. As an alternative option, consider no music or talk which helps heighten the other senses.
- Warm the massage oil. Warm the massage oil by placing the bottle in a bowl of warm water until prior to use. Warm oils are welcoming to the recipient and enhance the experience. Alternately, include a bowl of ice to use to heighten the sensations by contrasting the cold with warm in certain areas.
- Begin the massage with your partner's back. With your partner lying face down, put approximately 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of massage oil in your palm and rub your hands together. Gently place your hands on her upper back and glide them down either side of the spine. Bring your hands back up to her shoulders and repeat the down and back technique several times with long sweeping motions. Use your thumbs to make circle rotations across her shoulders and down her back along her spine. Repeat several times. Finish by repeating long gliding strokes over the entire back and down the backs of her arms. Keep motions slow and use a light to moderate pressure.
- Massage the buttocks and legs. Move to your partner's side and apply more oil to your palms. Glide your hands either up from the ankle and over the buttock or down from the buttock to the ankle. Rhythmic stroking is more important than direction. Perform the long strokes several times before repeating on the other leg. Pay particular attention to the buttocks area as this is a very sensitive location and can be very pleasurable when stimulated. Use your hands to knead her buttocks, one at a time, then follow with long strokes up the length of her leg and over her buttocks several times to finish this portion of the massage.
- Create other options if desired. At this point, the massage can be finished, you can trade places, or you can have your partner turn over and continue the sensual massage on the front of her body. Massage with long strokes up the fronts of her legs being sure to include the highly sensitive inner thighs. Genital massage may be included at this point or not. If not, move up to the abdomen and chest areas with a combination of long and short strokes, thumb circles around the upper chest and long strokes down the arms.
As stated, sensual massage may include massaging the genitals or breasts. Alternatively, sensuality may actually be increased by using your hands to "tease" around these areas. These sensitive regions may be optimal areas to try alternating the warmth of the oil with the cooling sensations of ice. Use your creativity, keep an open mind and you may open doors of sensual pleasures you didn't know existed!