How To Give A Sensual Thai Massage
Set your lady up for the ultimate sexual experience by learning how to give a sensual Thai massage. It’s no secret that the Thais are experts in the art of physical pleasure so learn from the best and recreate the most sensual components of Thai massage practices in your bedroom. Some of these acts involve soap and oil so read on to get dirty and get her in the mood.
- Prepare yourself psychologically. The practice of Thai massage has a long history and was essentially developed by Buddhist monks as a spiritual practice. As with any spiritual giving, you as the massage-giver need to be psychologically strong in order to impart positive and relaxing energy through your body to the body of your lady, the receiver. Take time to relax before starting your sensual session. Let yourself feel the buildup of liquid excitement in your groin, but also feel the strength that you have in controlling yourself. This is the strength that you’ll be transferring to your palms and thumbs while you give the massage.
- Start with the relaxation room. In Thailand, the relaxation room refers to a room where the masseuse washes his receiver. The purpose of the washing is not only to prepare the receiver for the massage, but also to physically excite her as a type of foreplay. Lather plenty of soap and cover her body with the suds. Instead of using your hands, use your whole body as the sponge and rub against all parts of her. The rubbing should create a soft massage-like sensation. Both of you will be squeaky clean and extremely turned on by the end of this session.
- Oil up her body. For the second part of your sensual Thai massage, have her lie down on a comfortable futon and cover her body with warm oil. The oil will seep into her skin during the massage and allow her to loosen up her body. In Thai massage, masseuses focus on using their thumbs and palms to put stress on various pressure points of the receiver’s body. Since there are thousands of pressure points, you don’t have to be an expert to give a sensual Thai massage. Give special attention to common areas of the body that accumulate tension such as the forehead, shoulders, lower legs, and feet.
- Take your time. Sensuality is all about relaxation, so avoid a rushed ambiance by taking your time during the Thai massage. Typical Thai massages take up to two hours to cover every inch of her body. Create the essence of timelessness by covering her eyes with a warm towel. This will allow her to concentrate on letting you relax her body and really drift away into sexual bliss.
- How To Find Pressure Points
- How To Use Yoga During Sex
- How To Give A Head Massage