How To Give A Sexy Massage
Knowing how to give a sexy massage is one of the key factors to a sexy romantic night. Actually giving the massage can be very easy to learn and is really more about how you are touching your partner rather than the massage it self. Sensual touch is what makes a sexy massage. Combining certain techniques for sensual touch along with the right atmosphere and the best massage oil will give you and your partner a night to remember and a massage that will make them putty in your hands.
To give a sexy massage you will need:
- Mineral oil or organic based massage oil
- Lavender, Sandalwood, or Rose scented candles
- Silk sheets
- Massage area
- Soft music
- Set the mood of the room. The bedroom is the ideal place for a sexy massage and setting the mood is quick and easy. The first step in setting that mood is to make sure that you do not overdo it. You want soft lighting, music, and a fresh seductive scent. Place three scented pillar candles in each corner of the room. Just enough to give a soft glow in the corner and to bring out the essence of the scent. Replace the sheets on the bed with silk or satin sheets and remove the comforter. You want a nice flat open surface for the massage. Turn on the music and bring in your partner.
- Start of slow and make it last. You do not want to rush through a sexy massage. Start off with having your partner lay face down on the bed. Place a silk sheet over their buttocks and down to just above their mid thigh. Place a small amount of massage oil into your hands and work the oil in your palms to warm it. Never use a warmer to do this. You may risk burning your partner. Starting at the shoulders begin working the oil into their skin with the palms and heels of your hands. Do not press to hard and keep your movements slow as you move down your partners body.
- Use sensual massage techniques. You do not have to do a deep tissue or hard massage when giving a sexy massage evening. Remember that the entire goal is sexy, sensual, and long lasting. Use sensual massage techniques like the ones mentioned at the Sensual Massage Techniques website. Be sure to keep it simple and listen for your partners response. If the area is tender or your partner is uncomfortable then adjust your method. Also remember that this is a sexy massage so touching in those special places such as the back of the upper thigh and inner thighs is all part of the massage.
- Let the partner set the pace. This massage is about treating your partner to something sensual and sexual. Let them set the pace. If they want you to massage one area for several minutes then give them what they want. There is no quicker turn off than being rushed to feel something sensual. Allow the sexy nature of the massage to guide you and your partner into a night of love making bliss. Let the atmosphere take you into a whole new zone and enjoy the feel and touch of your partners body. Feel every inch and give them the impression of being worshipped.