How To Give A Soapy Body Massage
Learning how to give a soapy body massage is simple and fun. A soapy body massage requires some space to do it right. Consider a large shower for your soapy body massage. If one is not available, consider a sensual massage with oils. A soapy body massage considers you are both intimate and being naked is not an issue. Doing a soapy body massage outside the shower is, well messy. Consider these tips for your next soapy body massage.
Things you will need:
- A soft soap (mild and fragrance free preferred)
- 2.5 person working shower
- Luffa sponge
- Warm water
- Your girlfriend
- Soapy massages are a wonderful foreplay idea. Bring her into an already warm shower. You can add some ambience to increase the romance factor. Toss up some candles and mood music to set the tone for your soapy massage.
- Before you start the soapy massage, consider a little making out. Kiss her lips, neck and breast. Tell her how lovely she is and let your hands wander her skin. Next, use a luffa sponge and pour the liquid soap on it. Keep sensual eye contact with her while you lather the luffa sponge.
- Now to begin the soapy massage. Lather her up gently, away from the water. Once she is good and lathered, set the luffa sponge aside. Use your hands to perform the soapy massage. Be gentle but thorough. Run your hands over her body massaging and washing as you go.
- Continue to kiss her lips and compliment her. Clean your hands of the soap and pay attention to her vagina. Do not penetrate her with your fingers; the soap is not a good lubricant here. Be gentle as you perform the soapy massage here. When she is nice and wet, move her to the water to rinse off.
Tip: Once you are both soap free you may pursue more penetrating attention.