How To Give Tantric Massages
If you are looking to give your partner a relaxing but sexual experience, try learning how to give Tantric massages. Tantra is a spiritual practice that teaches sexual freedom. It is also a very erotic experience. This is a fairly simple massage so read on to learn how to give your woman a treat.
- Understand the concept of Tantric massage. In Tantra the vagina is known as the Yoni or sacred space. You should perform a Tantric massage on a sexual partner since it is a sexual act. It is also a spiritual experience so it should not be done with a one nightstand or new partner.
- Select a massage oil. There are also many personal lubricants on the market that can be used for sex and massages, which can help keep down the number of products you will need.
- Create a relaxing space. You will want a relaxing environment like the bedroom. Your partner will need to be bottomless because you will need access to her Yoni. It is preferred that both partners be nude to heighten the experience. If you decide to be nude then make sure the bedroom is not too cold. Low lighting and soft music are also very relaxing touches.
- Have your partner get into position. She will need to lay on her back with a pillow under her head and another under her hips. Her legs should be bent and spread apart. She should be able to see her Yoni and what you are doing.
- Start by massaging her body. This is to help the receiver prepare for the attention that you will pay to their sexual area. Use gentle strokes at first and add pressure slowly as you go. Try not to speak to each other since this can take away from the experience. Watch the cues of her body to know if you are massaging to hard.
- Pay attention to the Yoni. Pour a small amount of massage oil on the mound of the Yoni. You will want to use enough so that it drips down the outer lips of the Yoni. Start by slowly massaging the lips with your thumb and forefinger. Use strokes that go up and down the entire length of the lip. Again watch for cues to see if you are using enough pressure but when in doubt ask your partner.
- Move to the inner lips. Use the same technique to massage the inner lips. The inner lips are much more sensitive so you may need to decrease the amount of pressure. You partner should try her best to watch you perform the massage but during this stage it is not uncommon for the receiver to want to close their eyes.
- Explore the clitoris. Most men know that the clitoris is very sensitive. Many do not know that the easiest type of orgasm for a woman to achieve is a clitoral orgasm. Also keep in mind that the clitoris is about four times more sensitive than your penis. Lighter touches can actually work better for sexual enjoyment than lots of pressure. First stroke clockwise and then go counter-clockwise. Do not allow your woman to orgasm during this time. If she starts to orgasm, stop and give her a moment to calm down.
- Explore the inside of the Yoni. Slowly insert your middle finger into the Yoni. Feel around for a part of the Yoni that is rougher than the rest. This is the G-spot. This part of the Yoni can give your partner a very strong orgasm called a G-spot orgasm. Massage this area in various strokes. Go back and forth and circles. Try using a variety of stocks to help give her the most pleasure. Continuing to rub the clitoris will also heighten pleasure for her. Another thing you can do is to insert your pinky into her anus. Do this slowly and make sure there is plenty of lubrication so there will be no discomfort.
- Spend time with your partner. Some ways to spend time with your partner are to lay with each other, continue with oral, have intercourse or even take a shower together.