How To Give A Thai Sensual Massage
Learn how to give a Thai sensual massage for your partner to give her that liberating feeling of being relaxed and feeling sensually sexy. Giving a Thai sensual massage is a perfect moment to let your partner feel how much you care with your caressing and intimate touch.
- Make your partner as comfortable as possible. Prepare the room with a perfectly relaxing atmosphere. Make sure there are no distractions that could interrupt the relaxed atmosphere enjoyed by your partner. Lighting a scented candle or aromatherapeutic oils can help relax the senses and gives a perfect ambience for a relaxed Thai sensual massage session.
- Observe proper draping. Thai sensual massage is usually given by removing the clothing. Make sure to provide proper draping to your partner to avoid feeling cold most especially when inside an air conditioned room. Use a clean towel or sheet for proper body covering.
- Begin the sensual massage. Move the fingers with a light stroke at the back. Using the tip of your fingers, start applying slight pressure to make your partner feel relaxed.
- Oil the body with massage oil. Rub oil on your hands to warm it before applying on the skin. Begin with a light upward stroke and progress to applying deeper pressure. The amount of pressure you will apply will depend on the way your partner wants it. It is best to ask whether light or hard pressure is preferred.
- Apply pressure appropriately. Applying the oil in slow stroke produces a relaxing effect as the oil is absorbed by the skin. Thai sensual massage usually requires applying pressure using the palms and fingers that trigger different pressure points in the body. Concentrate on areas that require de-stressing such as the forehead, shoulders, feet, and legs.
- Take it slow. Thai sensual massage is all about making the person fully relaxed that calms the senses. Gentle strokes build an intimate connection between you and your partner so do not rush while doing the Thai sensual massage.