By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to give a therapeutic breast massage. Therapeutic breast massages are intended to remove toxins from the lymph nodes, and bring nutrients to the tissue of the breasts. Performing a therapeutic breast massage can help in the prevention of a number of serious health conditions that can affect women's breasts, including cancer and breast cysts.
- Instruct the woman to whom you are giving the massage to lay down on a flat, comfortable surface, with her shirt and bra removed. Place a towel under her head in order to make sure that she is comfortable.
- Obtain the oil. Using oil during a therapeutic breast massage helps the woman to relax, and aids in increasing therapeutic results. For best results when performing a therapeutic breast massage, you will need a high quality massage oil. This can typically be found at most beauty supply stores.
- Place a small amount of the oil on your fingertips, and gently rub the skin of the breasts away from the nipples. This helps to break up toxins that may be residing in the tissues of the breast. Be sure to avoid putting too much pressure on the breasts, as this can actually decrease the effectiveness of the therapeutic breast massage.
- Knead the breasts. Like the step above, this also aids in breaking up and releasing toxins from the breasts. Do this the same way that you would knead bread. As in the step above, be sure to avoid placing to much pressure on the breasts for best results.
- Grip the breasts firmly, the twist the counterclockwise. This steps helps to bring nutrients to the tissue of the breast, increasing the therapeutic quality of the massage. Now release your grip, and turn them clockwise.
- Continue performing the maneuvers described in this article for at least fifteen minutes, or until you and/or the woman to which you are giving the massage are ready to stop. Be sure to check with her several times during the massage in order to find out if the amount of pressure you are providing is appropriate.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.