Learning how to give a wet Thai massage isn't easy. It's all about keeping your client feeling great and subdued. Of course, one must be sure to remember the aspect of keeping the Thai massage wet. In some cases this will be coconut milk and lime juice, fragrant oils, and a water-soap combination.
You Will Need:
- Coconut Milk
- Lime Juice
- Any moisturizing soap (scented if preferred)
- Warm Water
- Cotton linens
- Massage table
- Massage oils
- Peaceful music
- Shower or Tub
- Lay out the supplies. Having the proper supplies will make the massage much more enjoyable. Keep in mind, there needs to be dim lighting. Perhaps lighting a candle or two will do the trick. Lay out the massage table and cover it with soft linens or towels. Playing peaceful music also helps with a gentle and appealing ambiance for the wet Thai massage.
- Prepare the massage liquids. Depending on the client's desires for the wet Thai massage, choosing the proper "wet" aspect is going to be an important detail. Wet Thai massages are usually done with warm coconut milk and lime juice. However, any combination of warm liquid can be used. Just be sure its what the client wants.
- Get underway. The client should be laying on the massage table, disrobed and covered by a linen or towel. Depending on the area of the body that needs most of the massage work, will dictate how the client should lay. For example, if the client's back needs the massage, then they will need to lay on the stomach. Taking the wet element on the massage, dip a sponge into it, and gently use it on your client's body. In some cases, the client can be submerged into a warm bath, where the wet Thais massage can begin. The warm liquid will help loosen any tension in the client's body. Once the client has been fully wet, then take the massage oils or soap and begin massaging your client's body. Feel free to use more than just your hands in order to meet the client's needs.
- Post massage. Once the wet Thai massage has finished and the client is very happy, take another sponge with warm water and wash the client's body of the massage oils and other elements. Dry them off, and let them get dressed at their own pace. They will thank you and always remember the great experience they've had receiving a wet Thai massage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.