How To Give Women Orgasms
Many man stress about how to give woman orgasms. While the female orgasm is seen as a great mystery to some men, it’s not that difficult to understand. While male orgasm will occur almost mechanically (meaning sometimes it happens even if you don’t want it to), the female orgasm is a bit more complicated. When trying any of thee strategies, remember that every woman is different and communication is the best path for a satisfying sex life for both partners.
- Understand the different types of female orgasm. Women have two distinct types of orgasm that are clitoral and vaginal (or G-spot) orgasms. Some woman are only able to achieve one type of orgasm and that I most commonly clitoral orgasms. Other women can enjoy both types of pleasure and have the ability to have both simultaneously, creating a blended orgasm. The only way to find out what category your woman falls into is through trial and error, but really that’s the fun part.
- There are things to consider before getting down to business. Some things most women need to achieve orgasm are comfort with her own body, a relaxed mood, foreplay, a soothing or romantic atmosphere and an attentive partner. Helping her get in the right mind set by forgetting the everyday stuff that keeps a woman from relaxing, will strongly aid in helping her achieve orgasm.
- Make sure she is lubricated. This is where the foreplay comes in. Use her favorite method of getting in the mood to help her get lubricated. Some examples are kissing, touching and teasing her sensitive areas. Some women have a drying problem and have a hard time getting lubricated even when their body is in the mood. There are many lubricants available. Some of the varieties include ones that add sensation, heat up or are even flavored. Even if your woman doesn’t have an issue with self-lubrication, playing with store bought lubricants will add to your sexual fun.
- A fairly easy move that makes many women achieve orgasm is this. Insert your ring and middle finger into the woman’s vagina with your palm up. If you are right-handed use that hand and if you are left-handed use your left hand. Place the other hand on the woman’s lower stomach just above her pelvic bone. Make an upward motion repeatedly with your hand that is inserted into the vagina. Push down lightly with the other hand. Some woman like more pressure than others. Watch your woman to see how much pressure she likes. It will probably take 25 to 30 repetitions for the woman to reach orgasm. This will give most women a G-spot orgasm.
- Another fairly easy technique is to rub her clitoris with two of your fingers in slow circles. This is great for a clitoral orgasm. Many woman masturbate this way so it might be something her body is very used to. A great position for this is to lay behind her with her back to your front. This is a very relaxed position that should add to the comfort of the woman. It also makes her breast readily available to your free hand. This technique can also be used on her during intercourse.
- Some woman find it easiest to achieve orgasm through oral sex. Try letting her pick the position she is most comfortable in for receiving oral sex. Use delicate light strokes on her clitoris at first. Let her body tell you how much pressure and sensation she likes by her reaction. Combining one of the other techniques during oral sex will also yield positive results.