If you are having problems with an inflamed prostate gland or an enlarged prostate, it could be beneficial if you learn how to give yourself a prostate massage to relieve some of the pressure. The prostate gland produces a clear fluid which carries and protects sperm during sex. Prostate massaging, or milking as it is also called, can reduce the excess fluid generated by the prostate gland thereby reducing pressure. Before you begin this procedure it is important to have a physical examination to make sure you do not have acute bacterial prostatitis, prostatic calculi, or prostate cancer.
Things you will need:
- Sterile latex gloves
- Water-based lubricant
- And/or a prostate massaging device
- Preparation. Before you begin, be sure to empty your bladder and bowels. Make sure your nails are trimmed. Wash your hands and the area around your anus.
- Get into a comfortable position. Whatever position you find comfortable will be fine as long as you can reach your anus with your fingers. If you cannot reach, you may have to enlist the help of someone or a prostate massaging device to help you with your prostate massage.
- Decide which method will be best for you. There are two ways the prostrate can be massaged. It can be done externally by massaging the area between the scrotum and the anus. This method does not always result in fluid being removed. The other method is to stimulate the prostate internally by the use of a finger or prostate massaging device.
- Insert your finger (or device) gently into the anus. Move up the rectum until you feel the prostate gland. It is about the size of a walnut and feels like a round ball.
- Begin massaging the prostate gland gently on the sides. Do not massage the middle area because it contains many sensitive nerves.
- Milk the gland gently for several minutes. In a few minutes the gland will begin contracting and release the fluid. When the fluid releases you may derive sexual pleasure from it and possibly reach orgasm.
- Repeat to keep the prostate gland healthy. The prostate should be massaged gently and regularly whenever you feel the need. As you repeat it you will feel your prostate getting stronger and healthier. It will increase your sex drive, give you better bladder control, improve circulation, and detoxify the prostate gland at the same time.
- Always be gentle when performing prostate massaging because it can have serious consequences if it is done too vigorously.
- If you have prostate cancer and massage is too rambunctious, it could break up cancer cells and spread them not only to the prostate but to other areas of the body. You could also tear the membranes of the prostate gland or cause hemorrhoids to develop.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…