How To Go Down On A Girl
You might want some help on how to go down on a girl if you feel you might be lacking between the sheets. Learning how to go down on a girl is a great way to give your lady mind-blowing orgasms without the fear of blowing your load too quickly. You might be grossed out, but consider learning how to go down on a girl a lesson in how to get the best experience for the both of you. Besides, if you give her great head, she's going to be more obliged to return the favor.
In order to learn how to go down on a girl, you're going to need:
- Your tongue
- A lot of dexterity
- Get her warmed up. This is where you kiss her, rub her and let her know you really care about her. Explore every inch and curve of her body with your hands and your lips, paying special attention to her legs, buttocks and breasts. It helps to go from rubbing to a light kissing motion, slowly working you way towards her vagina. Don't jump in immediately—kiss the labia and area around her vagina to tease her.
- Start slow. Lick the outer lips slowly, tracing the pattern with the tip of your tongue. Using your fingers, slowly part the labia and give it gentle flicks while steadily blowing warm breath into her vagina. Show her the care and attention you'd hope she'll give to your penis later.
- Don't attack the clitoris. It might be the big bunle of nerves at the apex of her vagina and as such, it shouldn't be over-stmiulated. Like before, give it a few gentle flicks of the tongue and litghtly stimulate it. If you're feeling adventurous, give it some gentle sucking while roaming the rest of her body with your hands.
- Use your fingers. At this point, insert a finger into her vagina and work it in and out while keeping up your work on the clitoris. Vary up your tongue work by alternating between the clitoris and licking the walls while keeping a steady pace with your hands. If she's nervous about your using your fingers, don't pressure her. Only do what she feels comfortable with.
- Ask her what she likes. There's no shame is asking a girl what turns her on. You might be surprised if, say, she wants you to slightly nibble on her clitoris or pop a finger in her anus. To this point, don't treat her like a porn star and assume she's down with whatever you are. Part of learning how to go down on a girl is finding out what turns her on and working with that, not just doing what you think she should enjoy.
When trying to go down on a girl, you should remember that you're putting the focus on her. Be attentive to her needs and make sure to always check before doing something unexpected. In the end, you'll find that learning how to go down on a girl is one of the most rewarding skills you can learn throughout your life.