Learning how to grill chicken wings doesn't have to be difficult. Chicken wings are the perfect finger food for any picnic or outdoor event. With these simple steps, your outdoor event will have the best tasting chicken wings around.
- Bottle of marinade
- Half a can of beer
- Bottle of barbecue sauce
- Three to four pounds of chicken wings
- Paper towels
- Resealable plastic bag
- Marinade the chicken four to six hours before grilling. You can use a whole bottle of store-bought marinade or make your own. To make your own marinade, use half a can of beer and a bottle of barbecue sauce. Pour the ingredients over the chicken wings, refrigerate the mixture and you have a marinade. The longer the chicken wings absorb the marinade, the more flavor they will have.
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels. Place the chicken wings in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade right after them. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for the desired time you wish to marinade them. You might want to place the plastic bag in a bowl to prevent any spilling or dripping.
- Remove the wings from the bag and get rid of the marinade. Do not use leftover marinade because of the bacteria from coming in contact with the chicken.
- Grill on direct medium heat for three minutes. Turn the chicken wings and grill for another three minutes. "Direct" refers to grilling right over the heat source. Doing this creates a crisp texture on the chicken wings.
- Grill the chicken wings away from the heat source until the chicken wings are no longer pink at the bone. The chicken should no longer be pink by the bone within eight to ten minutes. Now you know how to grill chicken wings with taste with this simple recipe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.