How To Grill Corn On The Cob
It is summer time and everyone needs to know how to grill corn on the cob. We all know this vegetable will taste great no matter if you if you choose to cook it on the stove, in the oven or on the grill. But cooking it on the grill gives it a special flavor that you will be sure to love.
You will need the following ingredients:
- Corn on the cob
- Lemon juice( optional)
- Remove the husk and the silk from the corn.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and place your corn inside. Allow to soak for thirty minutes.
- Take two square pieces of aluminum foil and lay it together on a flat surface. Using two pieces of aluminum foil instead of one helps protect and keep the corn from burning.
- Remove corn from cold water and pat dry with a towel.
- Rub the corn with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the seasoned corn diagonal on the aluminum foil. You may add chop onions, garlic or basil for additional flavor.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the corn.
- Place onto a preheated grill.
- Let cook for about ten minutes on each side and flip it with tongues or use oven mittens. Cooking too long on one side may cause corn to burn.
- Allow the corn to cook for about thirty to forty minutes or until the kernels are soft.
- Remove the corn from the grill and remove the aluminum foil.
- Rub with additional butter or squeeze lemon juice onto the corn.
- Serve and enjoy while hot.