How To Groom Pubic Hair
Want to learn how to groom pubic hair? It used to be that only women were interested in grooming their pubic hair or getting rid of it all together. Read on to find out what your options are for grooming pubic hair.
To groom pubic hair, here's what you'll need:
- Small pair of cuticle scissors or haircutting scissors
- A small comb for fine hair
- A small mirror
- Comb through your pubic hair. Wet your hair and then apply hair conditioner if you need to remove the tangles. Next, work the comb through your pubic hair until it is tangle free.
- Start cutting your hair. Comb up one section of hair then cut straight across the comb edge as you would when cutting hair on your head. Continue cutting sections of the pubic hair until it is all done and the same length. Use the mirror to check your work. If you want it very short, then cut with the scissors as close to the skin as possible.
- Rinse your public hair. Jump in the shower and rinse off your pubic area and legs in order to remove any hair remnants.
- Dry your private area. Using a towel, dry your groin area. You now have clean and groomed pubic hair - a sign of great grooming habits.
Now you know how to groom pubic hair. Grooming pubic hair is a better idea than having it waxed as that is painful and can be itchy and irritated. You can get ingrown hairs from shaving your pubic hair. Keeping your pubic hair neatly groomed will show you have good grooming habits with minimal complications for you. Now that your pubic hair is properly groomed, you'll have to maintain it every couple of months or so.