How To Grow Healthy Hair
Want to know how to grow healthy hair? By taking care of your hair and your own health, you can encourage healthy growth. Little things that you can do will go a long way in improving the quality and length of your locks. Try these tips for growing healthy hair.
To grow healthy hair, you will need:
- 1 ounce almond oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- Silica supplements
- Flax seed oil
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids supplements
- Avoid damage. The first step towards growing healthy hair is avoiding the damage that you may be subjecting your locks to on a daily basis. Hot water, sun exposure, salt water, blow drying, excessive styling, and chemical products all damage hair. Try to rinse hair in cool water, avoid excess sun exposure, and minimize styling, drying, and the use of chemical hair care products.
- Trim hair. Have your hair trimmed regularly, about every six to eight weeks. This encourages healthy hair to grow by eliminating the dead weight of dead hair. It will also get rid of split ends so hair will look and feel more healthy.
- Treat with hot rosemary oil. Heat one ounce of almond oil in a plastic bag by placing in a bowl of very hot water. Add five drops of rosemary essential oil. Apply to hair making sure to massage scalp. Cover your head with a towel and leave on for ten to fifteen minutes. How does this treatment help to grow healthy hair? The almond oil will provide nutrients and moisture and protect the hair shaft while the rosemary essential oil will stimulate hair follicles to encourage new growth. Do this once a week.
- Eat the right foods. For healthy hair to grow you need to consume plenty of protein, omega oils, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Ideal foods include soybeans, lentils, fish, nuts, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
- Take nutritional supplements. While food should be the primary source of nutrition for healthy hair growth, taking supplements can be beneficial as well. Try a multivitamin, as well as silica supplements, flax seed oil, and vitamin C with bioflavonoids.
How to grow healthy hair? Treat it as the delicate new growth that it is, and make sure you are healthy. Beautiful, long hair is a reflection of your own well-being.