Knowing how to hack Mario Kart Wii will open up all the Easter eggs the developers have hidden in the game. There are hidden vehicles and characters in the game. Most of these hacks only come to fruition after you complete some performance related task so you have to know how to play. Actually, to get any of the hack,s you will have to know how to play extremely well, but isn't that the fun part?
To hack Mario Kart Wii, you will need:
- Mario Kart Wii
- Useful hacks. To hack Mario Kart Wii you will have to be a good all around racer. These fun hacks will help you. Turbo start: During the countdown at the start of the race, wait until the two disappears and hit your two button. If you time it right you will turbo boost at the beginning of the race. Turbo fall: When you are falling, hit the two button right when you land and you will get a boost.
- Fun hacks. Some Mario Kart Wii hacks are just plain fun. To get Mirror Mode: win first place on every 150cc cups. Gold Wii Wheel: Use only the Wii wheel for the game and when you go online a tiny gold wheel appears by your name. Star name: To get up to three stars by your name online, you will need to kick serious ass in the Grand Prix. Three stars is tough, if you see someone online with three stars she will beat you like a red headed stepchild.
- Course hacks. To hack the Mario Kart Wii course options you will have to place third or better in the other cups. For the Leaf Cup, you will need to place at least third in the Banana and Shell Cups. To Get the Lightening Cup, you will need to place at least third in the Leaf Cup. To get the Special Cup, you will need to place third or better in Star Cup. To get the Star Cup, you will need to place third or better in Flower and Mushroom Cups.
- Character hacks. To hack Mario Kart Wii characters, you will need to have played the game awhile to unlock these guys. To get Baby Daisy, get one Star in all 50cc Wii Cups. To get Baby Luigi, you must unlock eight Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials. To get Birdo, you must play Time Trials on sixteen different courses. To obtain Bowser Jr., get one Star in every 100cc Retro Cup. For Daisy, win the 150cc Special Cup. To get Diddy Kong, complete all the Retro 50cc Cups. For Dry Bones, win the 100cc Leaf Cup. To obtain Dry Bowser, get one Star in all 150cc Wii Cups. For Funky Kong, unlock four Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials. For King Boo, win the 50cc Star Cup. To get Rosalina, get one star in all eight Mirror Mode Cups and for Toadette, do the Time Trials on all 32 different courses.
- Kart hacks. To hack Mario Kart Wii karts will be tough but helpful because they perform better than the standard karts. To get the Aero Glider, get one Star in all 150cc Retro Cups. For the Blue Falcon, win the Mirror Lightning Cup. To get the Cheep Charger, get a one Star ranking for all 50cc Retro Grand Prix Cups. For the Honeycoupe, win the 150cc Lightning Cup. The Piranha Prowler needs a win the 50cc Special Cup. The Royal Racer requires a win the 150cc Leaf Cup. To get the Sprinter, you must unlock 24 Expert Staff Ghosts. For Tiny Titan, beat 50 Wi-Fi opponents and for the Turbo Blooper, win the 50cc Leaf Cup.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.