How To Handle A Blind Date
Knowing how to handle a blind date is simple. It's normal to worry about dates in general. It makes even more sense to worry about a blind date. You don't know anything about this girl. She knows nothing about you. You're going in there, well, blind. But, there's no need to get your boxers in a bunch friends. No need at all. You know who you are and that's all that matters. Lets handle his blind date.
- Business as usual. Handle this blind date like any other date. You can't worry about things that are out of your control. Yeah, you don't know her. You don't know what she looks like. You don't know her personality. You have no idea what you're getting into. So what? Prep for this date like any other. Get clean. Look good. Smell good. You know. The usual.
- The bright side. Yes there's always a bright side. You don't know this girl. That's a good thing. How can you be anxious about a girl you've never met? She may not even be your type. You may not even like her. Most guys worry about impressing a woman they're in to, but you don't even know if you'll be in to her. You should be able to handle this date easily. You should be more relaxed than a comatose patient.
- Make it fun. You're the one that agreed to go on the blind date. It takes two to tango. You might as well get out there and dance. Leave your hang ups at the house and have a good time. What else can you do? Call it off? You'll look like a punk. No, no just make your blind date as enjoyable as possible for both you and her.
- The meeting. Now, one of two things will happen when you meet her. Either you'll like her, or you won't. Regardless of your feelings towards her, it's business as usual. Make sure to be the perfect gentleman. Open doors, pull out seats. Engage her in real conversation. Be very respectful. Regardless if you like her or not handle this blind date like you would if you did like her. It'll make the date go smoothly.
- If you don't like her. So, baby girl isn't really your cup of tea. The good news is, you don't have to see her anymore. Hang out with her for a couple hours. Catch a flick and call it a night. stay as plutonic as humanly possible. It's important you treat her nice though. You may develop a friendship and, she may have friends that are more to your liking. Way to handle that blind date like a pro.
- Pleasant surprise. Hey, Hey, Hey! What if she turns out to be he stuff love songs are made of? How do you go about handling a blind date from heaven? It's still business as usual. Be your normal confident, gentlemanly self. Because you like her, however, you should spend as much time getting to know her during the date as you can. Get her talking. Learn as much as possible. Get that second date.
Being in situations you have no background with can make you feel very uneasy. All you can do in these situations is go with the flow. Don't get anxious about things you can't control. Just make the time as enjoyable as possible. Remember, you chose to go on a blind date. You might as well have fun. Who knows, you may get lucky and meet someone you really like.