If you want to ease in to the wild world of group sex and orgies but aren't sure how to get in on that type of action, you may want to first want to learn how to have adult sex toy parties. Organizing a group sex party is different than your ordinary shindig and you'll feel more comfortable with guests whom you're sure are interested in your indecent proposal. Sex toy parties are a great way to break the ice. The next best thing to being a fly on the wall in all of your friends’ sexual fantasies, and hopefully become part of them, is to learn how to have adult sex toy parties.
To have an adult sex toy party you will need:
- A good provider of adult toys
- Open Minded Guests. If you are going to host an event of such a risqué theme, you’ll want to be selective of you invite. You may not find it the greatest idea to circulate invitations amongst your bible study group. Adult sex toy parties probably aren’t really their thing. Be sure to invite those who have fun easy-going personalities and take things light.
- Sexy Finger Foods. What to have? Adult sex toy parties require sexy snacks too so you’ll want to serve what goes along with your freaky festival theme. Choose party snacks that are shaped like, well, sexy body parts and give them naughty new names. Make a white cheddar dip and call it 'cheese jizz', frost cupcakes in flesh toned icing and top with pink jelly beans, call them 'sweet tits.'
- Sexy Cocktail. When you have adult sex toys parties you'll need lusty libations of the spirituous nature! They don’t call them cock-tails for nothing, and if you want your party to go off without a hitch you should play bartender all night! Gather up all the sex-themed cocktail recipes you can! Serve rounds of "sex on the beach" “slippery nipples” and "screaming orgasms." Now you’re party should be starting to rock and it’s time to make with the vibrating, phallic, and fabulous features!
- Sex Toy Selection. The moment we’ve all been waiting for, the goods! Today there are a great deal of adult toy companies that make house calls to adult sex toy parties and not only provide all the toys for purchase, they’ll even send over an expert co-host to explain and demonstrate the magnificent devices that allow us to let imaginations run wild within the realms of sexual exploration. And there’s always a gift or discount for the host or hostess.
It is not uncommon for naughty boys and girls to start sex toy party clubs, or arrange these events on a regular basis. Some of the better hosts and hostesses even go on to become adult sex toy salespeople and party hosts on a professional basis. Whenever you have adult sex toy parties, there’s a happy ending for everyone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …