How To Have Anal Sex During Pregnancy
By following the basic steps outlined in this article, you can learn about how to have anal sex during pregnancy. While some people shy away from anal sex during pregnancy, it can actually be much more comfortable for the woman. This is because the baby's head often shifts towards the vagina later in pregnancies, making the addition of a penis slightly uncomfortable.
- Start with an enema when having anal sex during pregnancy. Since the anal canal has significantly lower amounts of lubrication than the vagina, this can make anal sex much more comfortable and enjoyable for both parties. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist to find a water based enema that will work best for you.
- If you are not comfortably using an enema, be sure to load up with plenty of water-based lubrication. As stated above, this will make the experience much more pleasant.
- Start slowly, especially if it is the first time for the woman. Use slow, controlled thrusts and communicate with the woman on a regular basis in order to determine any changes that need to be made.
- Experiment with a number of various positions when having anal sex during pregnancy. While "doggy-style" is a common position for anal sex, it may not be the most comfortable during pregnancy. Try a few different positions in order to determine which ones work best.
- Finally, remember when switching from anal to vaginal sex do not forget to clean the penis. Failing to do so can result in the spread of bacteria, which can be especially dangerous during pregnancy.