How To Have Anal Sex Positions
If you or your partner have never tried anal sex, but think you may be ready to try, take a moment and research how to have anal sex and positions that can make it more enjoyable. Learning the proper way to have anal sex can make the difference between a successful attempt, and a failure. When done correctly, learning how to have anal sex can be a fun and surprisingly painless experience.
The only supplies needed to have anal sex include:
- A thick pillow (if desired)
How to have anal sex positions:
- Use the right lubricant. Vaseline is NOT an option for anal sex! Spit is also not a lubricant for anal sex. You MUST purchase a water-based lubricant to learn how to have anal sex positions properly. KY Jelly and Astroglide are both very good lubricants for anal sex.
- Lubricate properly. One thing many couples do wrong when learning how to have anal sex is they don't lubricate properly. Most people understand that lubrication is needed, but many don't realize that too much can cause more harm than good. To get the right amount, squeeze about two half-dollar sized squirts into your hand. Apply a little onto your genitals and use the rest on your partner's anus.
- Use a beginner position. In adult films, you always see people having anal sex doggie style. That's fine for the pros, but not the best way to start for beginners. The person receiving the anal sex will very likely not be able to handle the pressure and depth of penetration. Therefore, it's best to start with a beginner position. Lay on your sides, as if spooning, and begin learning how to have anal sex positions like that. Once things loosen up, you can try a more advanced position.
- Don't rush. If neither of you have ever experienced anal sex, you will want to go slow. After you've applied the lubrication, slowly start to penetrate. Things will be tight at first, and it may be a bit uncomfortable for the recipient at first, but as you slowly go deeper, the area will open up and the discomfort will quickly go away. Once the penis is in far enough, it will begin to feel very good for both partners.
- Move to a more advanced position. If you both feel that you're ready to move past the 'beginning' stage, move on to a more advanced position. Take a thick pillow and place it directly under her pelvic bone. This will elevate her rear end, making it easy to penetrate, but will not require her to spread her legs widely, creating a lot of pressure.
- Don't get carried away. Once the anal sex starts to feel good, it's important to remember not to get too carried away. What may feel amazing now, can really hurt the following day. When you are first learning how to have anal sex positions, it's better to pace yourself. This way the experience can feel good the entire time, and you won't rip or tear, causing pain later.