How to Have Anal Sex With Your Girlfriend
Are you wondering how to have anal sex with your girlfriend? If you want to have anal sex with your girlfriend but she is reluctant to try it out, don’t drop the issue, but don’t be pushy, either. While it is a common fantasy for many men, for just as many women, it’s uncharted territory. To get your girlfriend used to the idea of anal sex, watch movies together and share sexy phone calls and text messages where you talk about what you want to do with her.
- Use lots of lube. Unlike a woman’s vagina (which becomes naturally lubricated when she is aroused), your girlfriend’s anus will always require lube before anal sex.
- Start out with a finger. If your girlfriend isn’t experienced with anal sex, start out by fingering her anus to get her used to the sensation.
- Don’t surprise her. Let your girlfriend know when you plan to slide your penis into her anus. Catching her off-guard with anal sex will not get a positive response.
- Make the experience relaxing. If your girlfriend is tense, it will make it difficult for you to slide inside of her easily and comfortably. Before anal sex, make sure she’s aroused and her body is relaxed. Try a sensual massage beforehand to get her in the mood.
- Find a comfortable position. While some girlfriends may prefer to try anal sex doggy-style, bending her over a bed or chair may provide you with a better variety of angles and sensations.
- Slide it in slowly at first and follow your girlfriend’s cues. No matter how good anal sex feels, listen to your girlfriend’s moans and vocalizations and oblige her if she asks you to slow down or pull out.
- Wash yourself well before having vaginal or oral sex. After having anal sex with our girlfriend, always make sure you clean your penis well before going back for another round.