How To Have Anal Sex
Men often think about how to have anal sex. It has become a bit less taboo due to the proliferation of pornography that depicts anal sex. Yet, it still has the feeling of being a bit naughty, which makes it even more sexy. It's important to learn how to have anal sex properly as you can hurt your partner if you don't.
- Spend a lot of time on foreplay. It's easier and more fun to have anal sex when she's excited and well lubricated. She will also be more turned on and will desire it more. Perform oral sex on her or stimulate her with your hand. The goal is to make her orgasm at least once before you have anal sex with her.
- Use some lube. Apply quite a bit of lube to her butt-hole. Put some of the lube on your finger and put it inside the hole as well. Next, apply the lube to your penis. Keep in mind that more lube is better than less lube. One thing to know when learning how to have oral sex is that the key to it being a fun and pain-free experience for her is to lubrication.
- Get into a comfortable position. The right position will depend on each person. One good one to start with is with you spooning her from behind.
- Insert your penis into her butt-hole very gently. This is not her vagina and thus you need to be extremely gentle. It may hurt for her initially. In fact, it may hurt throughout you having anal sex. If she tells you to stop or indicates that it hurts badly, stop right away.
- Continue having anal sex, gradually going a bit faster and deeper. Again, pay attention to her reaction and how she handles it. Do not thrust as hard as you would with vaginal sex. This is a delicate area.