How To Have Better Sex
So, your love life is lacking and now you're trying to spruce it up by learning how to have better sex. Or, perhaps you're just wondering what else is out there. Regardless of why you are seeking to have better sex, it isn't hard to achieve with a little bit of open communication and a lot of practice! Here are a few pointers to start you in the right direction to having the kind of sex you've been dreaming about.
- Open yourself to communication. The first step to have better sex is to learn how to communicate your needs to your partner. In addition to becoming comfortable voicing your thoughts, you should also aim toward being more receptive to their wants and dislikes as well. If you’re uncomfortable talking about sex out loud, or just shy in general, consider making a game out of the increased communication. By adding an additional element of fun via games and laughing, relaying your needs can be a lot easier than it sounds.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new. In order to have better sex you have to be willing to explore the new and unfamiliar. You never know, if you haven’t tried it there’s always a chance that you will find the perfect technique or your new favorite position! Take the time to test out each other’s fantasies. However, just remember that you never have to do anything you aren’t comfortable with. A healthy sex life is not forced by either partner.
- Know what makes your body tick first. Before you can hope to have better sex with a partner you need to understand how to get yourself off. Take time every day for some solo fun so that you can leisurely explore your own responses to different types of stimulation.
- Stop focusing on the climax. Don’t let the sole focus of every session be to make your partner orgasm- or to have one yourself. Sex can be pleasurable in many different ways that don’t incorporate climaxing. If you make a point to take the spot light off of the climax while trying to have better sex you might actually unknowingly bring yourself closer to your goal. For many people, mind blowing orgasms are not the norm. Instead, it takes many years of practice to get there. In the mean time sit back, relax and enjoy all the trial and error along the way.
- Continue to practice. The only way you will continue to have better sex is to practice having it on a consistent basis. The best thing about this particular learning curve is that it’s fun to work at!
Learning how to have better sex shouldn't be looked at as difficult or a lot of work. While it does take a lot of practice to meet your goal, being open to communication and receptive to change goes a long way. If you work at following the above advice you should begin to notice an improvement in your sex life immediately.