How To Have Better Sexual Stamina
Most men, at some point, will need to figure out how to have better sexual stamina. Whether it’s finishing prematurely or not being able to get things going in the first place, sexual stamina is a problem for millions of men across every demographic. Fortunately, there are a few generally agreed upon ways to improve it, and most of them are pretty straightforward. See the tips below to get started on making your own sexual stamina better, and keeping both you and your partner satisfied.
- For better health and sexual performance, try exercise. Medical professional tout moderate exercise about five days a week as a cure all, because it is. Your strength and endurance will improve along with sexual stamina. It works because as your cardiovascular system improves, so does the blood flow in all areas of your body. This includes the genital area.
- Try masturbating before sex. By masturbating, you both relieve tension and help to relax the nervous system in your genital area. Its effects on sexual stamina are both immediate and easy to attain. And while most guys would probably prefer to do it privately, mutual masturbation before sex with your partner can make for great foreplay.
- The other method to avoid an early climax is condom usage. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why this works. Wearing a condom helps to increase the duration of sex by desensitizing your penis. Many men swear by it, even though there is a certain stigma among some guys about condom usage. A piece of advice: forget that stigma. Your partner will thank you.
- Keep the stress factor in mind. Stress, besides ruining your health, is a sexual stamina killer. When your mind is elsewhere, you will find it hard to get (and stay) aroused. If stress has thrown a wrench into your and your partner’s sex life, try setting an entire night aside for relaxation and sex. Sometimes, the right setting makes all the difference.
- If health is the issue, try different sexual positions. Simple logic dictates that if you’ve, for example, thrown out your back recently, you aren’t going to do very well in the missionary position. Couples who find new ways to have sex can roll with each other’s bodily changes, and maintain an active sex life despite most problems.
- As a last resort, sexual performance medicines are an option. Men who haven’t had success in making their sexual stamina better often turn to medicines and supplements. Though their effectiveness is debated, many swear by them. Just make sure they are legitimate. Seeing whether they are FDA approved for their stated purpose is a surefire way to tell.