How To Have Break Up Sex
To know how to have break up sex there are a few simple things to keep in mind to make this potentially complicated act fun. Breaking up is not easy and is fraught with emotional issues, but you’ve decided you want to have one more roll in the hay. Keep the emotions at bay and have one last good time so you can have fond memories of each other.
- Be clear on the finality. You might find that during break up sex you are having such a great time that you think that perhaps breaking up isn’t really the right way to go. Before you hit the sheets, you should both be very, very clear that after the sex—no matter how good it is—your relationship is over. This will let you enjoy your frivolities without having second thoughts about ending things.
- Keep the lovey-dovey stuff far away. Sex can be tied up with a lot of emotions…yes, even for men. To have break up sex you’ve got to put your emotions aside and don’t think about how this woman was the love of your life not too long ago. Avoid missionary position sex where there’s a lot of face-to-face action, with deep, passionate kisses. And whatever you do, avoid saying too much…like the dreaded, “I love you.”
- Do that favorite old trick. Maybe your girlfriend is great at giving head. Maybe doggy-style sex with her is fantastic. Whatever the specialty is, when you have break up sex make sure and do that very wonderful thing, because this is going to be your last chance with her. If she rides you like no one else ever has, take advantage of it now, because you may never get a girl who does it as well as her.
- Do something you’ve always wanted to try. Maybe there’s something that you’ve always wanted to try with your soon-to-be ex but were worried to do it, maybe because you thought she wouldn’t like it or were too embarrassed to ask. Now is your last chance and since there is no tomorrow, when you have break up sex just go ahead and go for it. You don’t want to completely be a jerk, of course, but ask her to do that something naughty that you always thought was maybe just too freaky.
- Go out on a high note. To have break up sex you want to be in your best form. This is one of the lasting memories she’s going to have of you, so be on point and deliver a great performance. Make sure you’re well rested and ready to go…then deliver up a few earth-shaking orgasms for her so she’ll keep in mind what she’s going to be missing.