It's easy to have a Cajun Super Bowl food party with the right tips at your disposal. Cajun food is about the spices and tends to be hearty, which pairs well with hungry Super Bowl revelers. Complete your Cajun Super Bowl party theme by serving your drinks and food on purple, gold and green plastic ware.
Things you'll need:
- Cajun spices
- Traditional Cajun dishes and beverages
- Purple, gold and green plastic ware
- Gather the proper Cajun spices. Almost every recipe you make will require you to use a Creole seasoning blend, which is readily available for purchase at most markets. This seasoning blend will give your Super Bowl dishes the authentic Cajun flavoring you want.
- Go traditional with your food choices. Red beans and rice, gumbo, jambalaya and shrimp creole will instantly signify Cajun food to your Super Bowl guests and they will instantly feel transported to the Big Easy. Sausages, seafood, beans and stews all are major components of Cajun food.
Make cocktails for your Cajun inspired Super Bowl party. Cajun food is always complimented with a boozy creation of some sort. It would simply not be proper if your party did not have some libations. You preferably want your Cajun Super Bowl party to involve Sazerac, the official cocktail of the city of New Orleans. For non-alcoholic beverages, cafe au lait and iced tea will create a consistent Cajun theme.
- Dessert is a mandatory part of the Cajun meal. There is no such thing as counting calories here! Bananas Foster, as well as Monkey Bread and King Cake are popular options.
For the health conscious, ironically, the upcoming pinnacle of athletic achievement for American football players is a d ...
A party without these essentials is not a party. Were you a guest at a party without party supplies and essentials? Not ...
Got a lot of friends coming over and not a lot of time? No worries. Our expert-made lineup of winning dishes includes op ...