How To Have A Christian Sex Life
How to have a Christian sex life is a question that concerns the single Christian wishing to lead a spiritual path according to the Bible. Since Christians live according to the way of Christ, sex is not encountered with a worldly view, but with respect to the Bible, the commandments and the teachings of Christ. In realizing a Christian sex life, a single Christian recognizes that sex is a wonderful gift from God. The Bible contains a joyous book that speaks to the beauty of this gift connected with love. Like every good gift from God, the gift of sex deserves care, and respect.
- Treat your body as a temple with love and honor. In learning how to have a Christian sex life, using self control is important. Indulging in heavy drinking or substance abuse can pave the way to an unintended sexual encounter. Keep your body healthy and whole so that your decisions are also healthy.
- See yourself as God sees you as fearfully and wonderfully made. To have a Christian sex life takes into consideration your own beauty so that there is no settling for less than the best. Loving as God loves you means you are perfectly made. Having a Christian sex life means loving yourself so you are better able to give love to someone else.
- Set limits to have a Christian sex life. Setting limits means enjoying the company of a woman, and enjoying being close to her physically, without compromising.
- Cherish your sexuality is important to having a Christian sex life. Cherishing sexuality means feeling enjoying what makes you attractive to the opposite sex. Feeling passion is beautiful. Being aware of feeling sexual without the need to do anything about it is accepting th gift of being Christian sexual being.
- Know the meaning of true intimacy. With many Christians having a Christian sex life means abstaining from intercourse until a commitment to the right person. Intimacy is possible without physical intercourse is is mandatory to really know someone you love. Being honest vulnerable being open are qualities that are very sexy and enable a depth that sex will alter enhance
- Choose monogamy to have a Christian sex life. A Christian sex life avoids casual sex,but embraces intercourse with one person. To have a Christian sex life that includes intercourse Christians marry and are monogamous with one person to share the gift of sex with.