How To Have Cyber Sex
Knowing how to have cyber sex can enrich your adult interactions with virtual partners, and different skills are used while having sexual conversations as opposed to intimacy with in-person partners. With only the words on the screen to fuel the imagination and arouse the parties involved, you may find these tips useful the next time you decide to have cyber sex.
- Learn where to meet cyber sex partners online. A variety of adult communities, Web forums and social networking sites are free to use or are accessible with a monthly fee. You can search for these communities in any search engine, or you can search for a an adult chat room; either option guarantees you will find other Internet uses interesting in having cyber sex, though it may take some time to make a connection.
- Remember each of the five senses during cyber sex. One of the easiest things to do when you have cyber sex for the first time is to forget to describe sensations for each of the five senses. Are you wearing cologne? What material are the clothes your partner is removing? Is there any music playing, sunlight or a breeze off the ocean? Addressing multiple senses can create a more elaborate, titillating virtual environment for you and your cyber sex partner.
- Be descriptive, but not repetitious. You don’t need a huge vocabulary to have cyber sex, but being repetitious can be distracting to some virtual intercourse partners. Use different terms for genitalia-try not to be too cutesy or vulgar unless your partner sets that standard-and alternate between synonyms. For example: “And he thrust into her body, with each thrust driving her body into the bed” is more repetitious and redundant; “And he thrust into her depths, with each impaling shift of his hips driving her soft curves into the bed” employs a variety of adjectives and adverbs.
- Learn your partner’s preferences, and keep them in mind. Part of being a good lover, whether in person or when you have cyber sex, is remembering what arouses and pleases your partner. This is just as important during a naughty chat session, especially since the words on the screen are often the only stimuli to keep your partner entertained and feeling appreciated. If he or she enjoys foreplay, be sure to include some of that in your conversation; if he or she enjoys dirty talk, feel free to indulge if you are comfortable.
- Be sure to express your gratitude after you have cyber sex with someone. Just as it is bad manners to slip out while your lover is sleeping with a note on their pillow, or how it is bad form to never call after a one-night stand, neglecting to express your enjoyment and gratitude after cyber sex is considered rude-and it is a good way to lose that naughty chat partner. Also, never pressure your cyber sex partners to move your interactions onto the phone or in person unless they have expressed interest in that eventual development. If you do take the next step, be sure to practice Internet and safe sex practices.