How To Have Fabulous Foreplay
Knowing how to have fabulous foreplay can be a key component in a satisfying sex life. Just "getting it over with" is not the way to charm a partner. Put a little thought and effect into it create fabulous nights of passion.
- Start early. The first step in learning how to have fabulous foreplay is getting a head start. This starts early in the day, long before time for sex. Leave a message of "I'm thinking of you" or "can't wait for tonight" on a phone or a post-it note in your partner's lunch. A brief call to say "can't wait to see you" is a great way to set the anticipation high for the coming romp in the bed.
- Set the mood. Knowing how to have fabulous foreplay includes knowing how to set the mood. Candles, incense and pillows may put your partner in the mood for love. Other mates may enjoy a bottle of wine by the pool as a mood setter. Dinner or a romantic movie may also be what makes your partner purr.
- Dress for the occasion. Part of how to have fabulous foreplay is about what you are wearing. If your partner is attracted to a particular type of clothing or fabric, put it on. Some people are excessively turned on by a simply bathrobe, while formal attire tweaks the buttons for others. Know your partner well enough to know the difference.
- Talk about it. When learning how to have fabulous foreplay you cannot be shy. Talking to your partner about what turns them on is a key element to not only great foreplay, but a great sex life and relationship overall. Ask your partner what they would like to try. Make suggestions as to what you might like to see happen for the evening. Remember that fantasy is ok as long as it is not illegal.
- Take your time. Finally, when learning how to have fabulous foreplay remember that time is of the essence. Slow things down. Never be in a rush to get to the big finish. Take the time to build up anticipation.
Posted on: Nov. 03, 2010