How To Have Fun With Mutual Masturbation
If you are trying to abstain from actual sexual intercourse but still want a sexual relationship, you may want to find out how to have fun with mutual masturbation. Mutual masturbation can be between 2 or more people masturbating at the same time. There can be contact between the people or each one masturbating on their own but in a group. Mutual masturbation can often lead to mind blowing orgasms and can often show your lover just how you would like to be touched. A lesson in love so to speak.
To have fun with mutual masturbation, you will need:
- A least one other person to masturbate with
- An understanding between all people involved
- Sex toys
- Understanding the risks involved
- The Risks. Even though mutual masturbation is about pleasure and fun you need to understand the risks involved especially if sharing sex toys or when touching more people than yourself. When masturbating other people and yourself there is the risk of fluid transfers. Even if there is not sexual intercourse involved, the transfer of fluids between two or more people carries the same risks as sexual intercourse. There is the chance of STDs and pregnancy with the fluid transfer.
- Masturbating yourself. When mutually masturbating but only touching yourself, you are the one giving yourself pleasure but allowing others to see what you are doing to please yourself. This can be beneficial in a relationship so that your partner can see how you like to be touched and can repeat it on you at a later time.
- Masturbating others. While mutually masturbating with other people you can potentially live out fantasies of having more than one partner at the same time without actually having sexual intercourse. It is also a great way for a couple to dabble in having sex with other couples without actually completing the act.