How To Have Fun With Sex
If you are married or in a long-term relationship, sex may get routine, and changing certain aspects of your sex life may help you have fun with sex. Trying new and different things is the sure way to fire up your sex life and make it like the first time every time.
- Relax. If you are uncomfortable with aspects of your body, use soft lighting such as a candle or night light. If you are relaxed and free of hang ups you are much more likely to have fun with sex.
- Fantasize. It is all right to have fantasies while you are with a partner. If they are willing to share their fantasies, you can have fun with sex more often.
- Play games. Spin the bottle, dress up or role-play can increase the sexual tension and help you to have fun with sex.
- Change positions. Try a new and different position each time you have sex in order to mix it up and have fun with sex. Check out the Kama sutra to learn fun and interesting sexual positions.
- Try new places. Having sex in unexpected places can help you to have fun with sex. Take sex outside of the bedroom into various areas of the house, rent a motel room, or use your imagination to have fun with sex.
The key to helping you have fun with sex is to keep an open mind to new activities that will excite both you and your partner and make sex a fun and exciting adventure.