How To Have A Good Married Sex Life
Plan ahead and you will know how to have a good married sex life. Just because you said "I do" doesn't mean you are doomed to a boring sex life. Sex within a relationship is great because you know your partner. Consider yourself a specialist in the realm of love.
- Marry the right girl. When you marry the right girl, you will have a good married sex life. This means getting to know your fiance before marriage. In fact, get to know her well as a girlfriend before you propose. Find out who she is, what she wants and where she's going. Then you can worry about sexual compatibility. If you are highly compatible in the bedroom but the rest of your goals don't click, don't marry her. Make sure you're on the same page in all areas. It makes for an easier time in the bedroom.
- Communicate. Communication keeps you in a good married sex life. If you can't talk about what ails you, why are you with your partner? Learn to talk about everything-the good, the bad, the in-between. Long-term relationships, including marriage, demand attention on a daily basis. Spend time with your wife each day. Touch base and talk about what's going on. When you share your lives, you are building a strong foundation that keeps the sex hot!
- Fight fair. Everyone fights, there's no way around it. In fact, fighting is a healthy release within a marriage. Expect it to happen but also expect that the fight will be fair. No name calling or dirty tricks. Talk about what bothers you without blaming. Listen to what your wife has to say without judging. The fair fights keep the air fresh in your relationship and help you to have a good married sex life.
- Keep fights out of the bedroom. If you want to have a good married sex life, keep fights out of the bedroom. Try not to go to sleep upset. Find common ground and do your best to sleep together no matter what. After all, fighting is normal and healthy. Don't make issues bigger than they are and never fight while you're having sex or trying to go to sleep. It's not fair for you or your wife. When you disagree, be sure to do in on neutral ground. Fighting during dinner, sex or sleep doesn't leave you with good feelings. How can you have a good married sex life if you are sexing in the place you fight the most?
Try new things. Another way to have a good married sex life is to try new things. Keep your sexuality fresh and encourage your wife to do the same. Explore new ways to relate to each other. Try new things out of the bedroom, too. Making great memories together leads to a spicy hot sex life. Don't get stuck in a sexual rut where you are totally predictable.
- Stay open. A good married sex life breathes. It's open, positive and able to withstand the test of time. Healthy marriages allow for mistakes and humanity. Maybe your wife didn't want to have sex last night. Are you gonna throw a fit? Heck no. Talk about what's going on, work it out and move on. No biggie. When you stay open in your relationship, you allow new things to happen without freaking out. As people grow, so do their relationships. Of course, those who can't grow together split up. Your purpose, however, is to have a good married sex life.