How To Have Great Foreplay Before Sex
Learning how to have great foreplay before sex will certainly spice up just about anyone’s love life. Sure, sometimes it is fun to go at it like a couple of monkeys, but this technique does not always have a satisfying and lasting effect. When you focus on foreplay, you make the moment last, and you leave each other wanting more.
To learn how to have great foreplay before sex you will need:
- Candles, soft music
- Massage Oils
- Set the mood. If you really want to have great foreplay, then set the mood beforehand. No, this is not corny. It is a great way to make things more intimate. Light some candles, and put on some Barry White.
- Start by undressing each other. A great foreplay session should include everything. So, do not let this moment pass you buy. Take her clothes off, and have her take yours off. Take your time and make the moment last. You can even tease her as you undress her.
- Kiss each other, and never stop. Kissing really can ignite a spark. However, do not just focus on her lips. Nibble on her ears, kiss her neck, her back, and her chest.
- Try a sensual massage. When the two of you are completely naked, take turns giving each other massages. This is a great foreplay technique. Massage her back and thighs, then have her turn over as you focus on massaging her chest and lower body.
- Mutual masturbation can be a real turn on. You know how to best touch yourself, and she know how to touch herself. So, watch each other as your work on stimulating yourselves.
- Nibble, touch, and caress those sensitive areas. Use your breath, your hands, your tongue, or anything else that is handy. Just take your time and do not rush.