How To Have Great Love Making Sex
To know how to have great love making sex you have to keep a few tips in mind. Sex is almost always great, but there are certain times when it crosses the threshold into being mind-blowing. Making sex fantastic for you and your partner takes a little bit of concentration and attention to detail.
- Foreplay. Thought men are notorious at giving foreplay only a cursory nod on the way to the main course, to have great love-making sex, you should spend a lot of time with this part of your love life. Foreplay not only stimulates you and your partner physically, it also does so mentally, and the brain is the most important of all erogenous zones. Spending time touching, licking, kissing, talking, whispering and the like will get both of your engines revved up well before the big event. You’ll find that the more excited you are before actually getting underway, the more intense and powerful the sex will be.
- Don’t be shy. When you carry hang ups into the bedroom, it will affect your performance and your enjoyment of sex, and your partner will notice it. Are you self-conscious about your weight? Your hairy back? Your gnarly toes? To have great love-making sex you have to leave all of those concerns at the door and know that your partner has as well. When you both feel completely comfortable in your skin and know that the other person doesn’t care and just wants to get down and dirty, you’ll find that the sex is crazy and hot.
- Be uninhibited. Part of not being shy is feeling free to be uninhibited in the bedroom and letting yourself go crazy. Having great love making sex involves doing whatever you want, so long as your partner is also into it. Physically challenging sex positions and explorations of particular body parts are activities that require you and your partner to simply let go and enjoy yourself. Being uninhibited will open up experiences and pleasures you hadn’t previously experienced.
- Do it with someone you care about. Having sex with a stranger or having that random one-night stand is a lot of fun. But having great love-making sex is most likely to happen when your partner is someone you know well, care about and have been with intimately previously. An intimate connection with your partner is not to be undervalued, and making love to someone with whom you are in love with and with whom you have shared a variety of life experiences results in a deeper connection, making the physical enjoyment much more intense.
- Use your imagination. The same old routine in the bedroom can get monotonous and will not likely result in ongoing great love-making sex. However, if you and your partner are comfortable, spice things up a bit by doing such things like role-playing, bondage or having sex in a public place, where the chance of getting caught intensifies things. You can even take that very courageous next step…invite in another person or couple.