How To Have Great Sex
Want to know how to have great sex? Whether you are a virgin or someone who is well seasoned in the bedroom, there are always things that you can do to try to improve your technique. Here are some of the things you should know if you’re trying to learn how to have great sex
- Find the right sex partner. If you want to figure out how to have great sex, keep in mind that the person you are having sex with can make all the difference. Some people simply have more chemistry in the bedroom, and some people find that sex in a committed relationship is better than casual sex—or vice versa
- Ask what your partner likes. Sex is never fun when only one person is experiencing pleasure. If you want to know how to have great sex with someone, it is important to identify what that person considers great
- Enjoy foreplay. The more that you work yourself up to sex through foreplay, the better you can expect the sex to be. Foreplay is an essential key to how to have great sex, and should never be left out
- Experiment with new positions. Missionary can get boring after awhile, or perhaps it’s what you need to do when trying to discover how to have great sex. Try out different positions until you find one which pleases both you and your partner
- Bring something new and exciting into the bedroom. Flavored lubricants, sex toys, and even foods can all help you to have great sex. Trying out things that you never thought of doing before can make all the difference
- Consider finding new and adventurous places to have sex. If you want to learn how to have great sex, it can be a great idea to try risky places. The risk of getting caught in places like your car, the park, or at home when other people are around can make sex so much better
- Avoid planning when you’ll have sex. Although there are always going to be some times when you and your sex partner both will know you are going to have sex, don’t make this a habit. A main key to having great sex is to do things spontaneously.
Learning how to have great sex can take a lifetime. If you try out some of these tips, you are likely to see some improvement in your sex life. The main key is to be open to just about anything.