How To Have A Hot Sexting Conversation
If you know how to have a hot sexting conversation and do it right, it can lead to hours of fun or even in-person fireworks. With the right lead-in, attitude, and skills, hot sexting can be fun and easy. Learn how to be honest and natural and catch your lover off-guard to have sizzling sexting conversations you'll never forget.
- Start small and be real. "God, I really miss you," "I can't wait to see you," and "I really wish you were here right now" are all good starts for a sexting conversation. Believe it or not, "I'm bored" also works. As long as you are honest about how you feel about the other person and aren't trying to force her past her comfort levels, you'll get good mileage out of stating how you feel.
- Lead in. Take it a little deeper by making her wonder what you want from her. Ask her leading questions like, "Do you know what I'd do to you if you were here right now?" You can also make these into statements. "I wish you were here and no one could see us." Try questioning her as long as possible. This gives you a chance to gauge her reaction and draw her into the conversation. If she's not into it or is giving you one-word comments, you might want to test the waters with a relatively tame statement. "I want you with me. I miss touching you."
- Take her to another level. If she responds well to you wanting to be with her, tell her how hot she makes you feel. Describe what your body feels like right now. "My mouth waters when I think about what I want to do to you right now", and "I'm so hot" are good examples.
- Take orders. "Do you want me to touch myself?" Solicit orders from her, and give some of your own. This will keep the conversation two-sided and steamy. Always describe what you are thinking and feeling in as much detail as possible and using all your senses.
- Be daring. If your sexting is going well, now may be the time to bring up ideas for sex play you might not have experimented with in your in-person sex life yet. Talking about fantasies of bondage, threesomes, rimming, or anal play is less threatening when sexting than it is in real life. These things are also unexpected and contain elements of the forbidden. They can make the conversation white-hot. Explore these areas in the safety of sexting, and you may be pleasantly surprised to find them enter your "in real life" sex life the next time you see your lover in person.