How To Have Intense Male Orgasms
Learning how to have intense male orgasms is quite simple. It requires a little bit of work, but it's worth the effort. Men who wish to have intense male orgasms often do Kegel exercises to strengthen the PC muscles in the perineum. Try this simple Kegel exercise below.
To have intense male orgasms, you will need:
- Genitals. That's it.
- Libido enhancing supplements (optional)
- Pull back your perineum, the sensitive area between the anus and the genitals, like you're holding a pee. At the same time, contract your penis into your groin. These are the muscles you want to exercise. If you are unsure that you are contracting the right muscles, try to pee for real. If you begin peeing and then successfully stop the flow of urine, then you are using the right muscles.
- Inhale deeply and fully through the nose while performing step one. This step keeps you from holding your breath and concentrates your awareness on the present moment.
- Exhale while gradually and completely releasing the tension. Don't tense the muscles in the butt, abdomen or legs. Tense only the perineum and penis.
- Repeat this process for at least five minutes three times per day. Your capacity to have intense male orgasms will increase. Each day you can add more time to this exercise. Just like weightlifting, It may be uncomfortable in the beginning. You are exercising muscles that you are not normally used to exercising.
- Use libido enhancing supplements. You can take male health supplements to enhance the effects of this exercise and have intense male orgasms. Popular favorites include yohimbe, horny goat weed, pharma maca, zinc and L-Arginine. Find these in your favorite pharmacy.
The magic ingredient for the most intense male orgasms of all is a little harder to practice. Love has a profound ability to intensify orgasms. If you want the best orgasms of all, you must cultivate love. Now you know how to have intense male orgasms. Invest a little bit of time each day, and you will have the most mind blowing orgasms in no time flat.