How To Have Intercourse
If you are looking for ways on how to have intercourse, just know that if you can twist your body that way you can have sex that way. Here are the top five intercourse positions you should try if you haven’t already.
- Missionary: The Missionary position is an intimate intercourse position. It allows the body to be intertwined and the couple to stare into each other’s eyes, allowing a sensual connection to develop. This intercourse position also allows for the man to glide in easily and achieve deep penetration. Men, be warned; it can be difficult for a woman to achieve climax in this position.
- Spoons: This is the same idea as doggie style, but less vulgar for intercourse. The receiving partner lies on their side. The penetrating partner will lie behind the receiving partner, facing the same direction. The penetrating partner can place their top leg over the other’s body for support, and slowly penetrate. This position is also intimate, allowing the couple to closely hug each other during intercourse.
- Cowgirl: The man lies on his back, and the woman climbs on top. This is a sexy position, because it allows the man to sit back and view the woman’s bouncing body, and women tend to get off easily in this position. The man can also use his fingers to play with her nipples or stroke her clitoris, achieving a more satisfying experience.
- Standing: In this position, the man generally stands up against a wall or door for support, and he holds the woman at his waist. She wraps her arms and legs around his neck and waist, allowing her to essentially ride him. She can also be pinned against the wall, and he can thrust into her.
- Sitting: Have the man sit on a chair, and have the woman place herself on top of him facing him.This position gives her leverage; the stimulation of cowgirl with the intimacy of missionary.
Don’t be afraid to try new positions. Even if you have not heard of it before, if the penis can reach the vagina or the anus, go for it!