Learning the techniques on how to have multiple orgasms can make intimacy more pleasurable and exciting. Multiple orgasms refer to a series or orgasms that occur rapidly, or one after another. They are usually only a second or two apart and tend to “bounce” back and forth from an intense arousal to orgasm. Whether this is done as a solo act or with a partner, the end results can be extremely rewarding when done properly. Use the techniques provided below to obtain multiple orgasms.
- Exercise the PC muscles. The pubococcygeus muscle, or PC muscle, is found in both sexes and stretches from the pubic bone to the tail bone (coccyx). This muscle, sometimes referred to as the ‘love muscle’, is used to stop the urine flow. For a more pleasurable and intense orgasm, exercise this muscle by squeezing and releasing. This can be done anytime while sitting or standing or while urinating.
- Practice controlled breathing. An orgasm can be delayed or maintained if the proper breathing methods are done. Keep your breathing consistent and take long, deep breaths. When rhythmically breathing is practiced, multiple orgasms can be obtained.
- Tug at the testicles before ejaculation. Typically right before a man ejaculates, the testicles will begin to bunch up and rise. To delay ejaculation and maintain pleasure, gently give them a tug to pull them back down. A partner may assist during this step to allow you to continue controlled breathing without interruption.
- Stop for foreplay but maintain arousal. One of the best techniques used to have multiple orgasms is to delay the eruption for an intense result. When you feel like you’re ready to explode, stop and participate in foreplay with a partner. Encourage sweet talk or give her a sexy massage.
- Massage and Squeeze the base of the penis. Squeezing the base and tip of the penis can help to prolong ejaculation. It’s important not to squeeze the tip of the penis if ejaculation has already started to occur as this can be painful. Wearing a condom can also help to delay an orgasm while maintaining arousal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.