If you want to spice up your love life, take a moment and read this article about how to have oral sex in a car. Giving (or receiving) oral sex in a car is a very sensual, exciting experience, that you will remember for the rest of your life. If you will be trying to have oral sex in a car with the car in motion, it only adds to the excitement! Yet, it can be dangerous if you don't take the proper precautions. In this article, we're going to look at how to have oral sex in a car from both the perspective of the giver and the receiver.
How to have oral sex in a car if you are the receiver:
- Push the driver side seat back as much as you safely can. Don't go so far back that you can't easily reach the pedals, but leave enough space so her head can fit comfortably in your lap.
Make as much as room as possible. If you have a steering wheel that tilts up or down, tilt it up as much as is comfortable for you. Again, you're doing this to so that she will have plenty of space to move freely.
- Create an open space for her body. Remove any excess items from the area between the front passenger seat and the driver seat. Just toss it in the back so it's out of the way.
How to have oral sex in a car if you are the giver:
- If you have long hair, pull it back in a ponytail. This will keep your hair from getting pulled by the steering wheel, and it give you a little more breathing room.
- Disguise yourself from other drivers. If there is a blanket in the car, cover the lower part of your body with it to keep passerby motorists from seeing you so obviously.
- Speed things along. As the giver, you will be the one sacrificing comfort to have oral sex in a car. You'll have to bend and twist in odd ways to be discreet while you work. To speed things along, you may want to use some type of lubrication.
Additional tips on how to have oral sex in a car include the following:
One of the most important things to consider in learning how to have oral sex in a car is the grand finale. If the giver is not keen on the idea of swallowing, you will need to be prepared. The last thing you want to do is be fumbling for something to use with the car going 50 mph or more. Have tissues, an old towel, or something in place ready for the climax.
Lastly, when you have oral sex in a car, don't do it in town when you'll have to frequently stop and go. Not only will it distract the receiver, but it's very uncomfortable for the giver. This is an event best done on an open road, where you can both sit back and relax.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.