How To Have Passionate Foreplay
If you're love life seems to have dulled a bit, you can spice it up by knowing how to have passionate foreplay. Sometimes, sex in a relationship can become routine. When this happens, passionate foreplay can help to bring the excitement back. It's important to remember that passionate foreplay is only partly physical as there's also a big mental part to it. With that in mind, let's look at some ways to have passionate foreplay that can bring some heat back to your sex life.
- Start early to have the most passionate foreplay. You don't need to wait until you're in bed to get your lovemaking started. Start with mental foreplay by putting a note in her purse or briefcase, telling her what you're going to do with her when you get home. The anticipation is one of the best aphrodisiacs.
- Text sexy messages throughout the day. Carrying the idea above one step further, try sexting a few hot messages to her while you're apart during the day. Have a sexy picture? Send it. If you can't text, send an email, or call her on the phone.
- Set the mood for the upcoming activities. Light some scented candles, put a fire in the fireplace, dim the lights, play soft music. You know what it takes to make passionate foreplay and there's no secret to creating a sexy mood. Just do it.
- Bathe together. With candles, soft music and lots of bubbles. You wash hers, and she'll wash yours.
- Keep the sexual tension building. The point of passionate foreplay is to create high tension sexual desire. So once you move on to the bed, keep that anticipation building. Instead of diving right in, start by kissing her passionately from head to toe but pass by her breasts and vagina. Those are the places she'll be wanting to feel your touch the most, so save them for last. By the time you finely give in to it, her desire might be too hot to handle.