How To Have A Perfect First Kiss
Learn how to have a perfect first kiss by doing a few simple things to ensure the experience turns out amazing. The first kiss with a new person must be absolutely perfect to get the relationship off to the right start. Although there's no perfect formula to follow, there are some things to do to make that first kiss absolutely perfect and special. Follow these steps for how to have a perfect first kiss.
To have the perfect first kiss, you will need:
- Gum or mints
- Gaze into his or her eyes. Making visual contact lets the other person know that you are thinking of him or her and no one else.
- Move close to your partner. Make sure you can feel the warmth of each other's skin. If it is cold out, there's nothing better than having your partner warm you with his or her own body heat.
- Touch gently. Physical contact heightens passion and can make your first kiss leave you breathless. Lightly caress her neck or run your fingers through the back of his hair.
- Move your lips towards your partners. Maintain eye contact so that you both are on the same page and each person knows what to expect. Lean your head down if you are taller or lean your head upward if you are shorter.
Lick your lips. This does not mean that you should have saliva leaking down the sides of your mouth, but moisten the lips so that they are soft and smooth. Eat mints or gum five or ten minutes before you expect the first kiss so that you have clean and fresh breath. Bad breath can turn a perfect first kiss into a nightmare.
- Open your lips slightly and push your bottom lip out. Do this as you are going in for the kiss.
Touch lips. Don't force your kiss, but let it happen naturally. Kiss for a few seconds and back away to see how your partner feels. Anticipate his or her expectations and kiss again if you both feel the desire to.