If you have been looking for how to make your relationship better, this "how to have a perfect relationship with my girlfriend" guide will answer your dilemma.One question that has plagued men since the beginnings of time is, “How do I have the perfect relationship with my girlfriend?” Having a perfect relationship is impossible, however, it could be perfect for you and your girlfriend. Here are a couple of things to help you along your journey.
- To have a perfect relationship, listen to her. The biggest thing that every woman complains about is that their boyfriend will not listen to them. Having the perfect relationship with your girlfriend is going take work. This means that you are going to have to listen to her. It might be something as easy as her asking you to pick up some milk on the way home from work. It might be something as hard as how she feels about you. Either way, you need to listen.
- Be supportive if you want to have a perfect relationship. No matter what she wants to do, be supportive. If you think that she’s crazy for leaving her job and wanting to walk dogs for a living, tell her that you don’t agree with her decision, but you will support her all the way.
- Pick up on the little things. Having the perfect relationship with your girlfriend is all about the little things. You want to pick up on what she wants for her birthday, anniversary, or other occasion. Sometimes something that takes her back to her childhood is better than a new car!
- Perfect relationships mean telling her how you really feel. Many guys don’t like to tell their girlfriends how they feel, but it’s needed when trying to accomplish the perfect relationship. Even if it’s just a little thing that you want to say, she’ll appreciate it greatly.
- Don’t lie about anything. In a perfect relationship, lying will get you nowhere. If you have a relationship based on a lie, you have nothing. Having the perfect relationship is about building it on trust. You wouldn’t want her to lie to you, so you shouldn’t lie to her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.