How To Have A Relationship Without Sex
Learning how to have a relationship without sex, can save the relationship you are in. There are many reasons that you might have to go without sex in a committed relationship such as medical, moral and religious. You and your partner might also decide to take a break from sexual intimacy to grow closer together as a couple and have a better sex life after such a break. Whatever your reason, it is possible to have a relationship without sex.
- Define sex with your partner. Depending on your reason for going without sex, you might choose to define sex differently. If you choose to define sex as just sexual intercourse, then you can still have a satisfying sex life with just oral stimulation.
- Spend time with each other. More than likely there was a time in your relationship before you had sex. Try doing some of the activities together that you did before you had sex. There can be special dates to dinner, the movies, fun activities, walks in the park or just spending time with each other at home.
- Keep having physical touch. Touching your partner can just be about intimacy and not sex. This is a very simple tip, just touch your partner. This can be hugs, hand holding or simple touches that you incorporate while you are together. An example of this is putting your arm around your partner while you are on the couch together. Another intimate touching is giving each other a sensual massage.
- Don’t rule out kissing. Kissing can be a very intimate practice. Making out was something you probably did pre-sex and then after you started having relations it took a back seat. Since you have taken sex off the table, get to lip locking.
- Make it to second base. Just because you have stopped having sex doesn’t mean you can’t touch your partner in sexual places.
- Masturbate together. You can still have sexual release, even if it is not together. Masturbating together makes the practice intimate and will help bring you together as a couple.