Your partner wants you go downtown and make it rough, but have you considered how to have rough oral sex safely? It isn't mysterious, it isn't terrible and hell, it isn't even all that exotic. It's just oral sex done a little more enthusiastically than regular oral sex. Keep in mind, however, there are safety issues and common sense rules to remember when you decide to make it rough.
- Establish boundaries. Talk about what you're willing to do before you even begin doing the deed to eliminate any misunderstandings.
- Create a "safe" word, phrase, or hand signal. Use it when your partner is getting too rough for you. They should stop or ease up immediately.
- Unless your female partner is an expert at deep throating, don't shove your dick down her throat until she vomits. If she pukes, chances are you're being too rough.
- Don't ejaculate in her mouth while your penis is half-way down her throat. It could cause her to gag or choke. This doesn't mean you have to pull out, though. Some women enjoy it, just not while they're gagging and gasping for air.
- A little tooth on the penis isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as she doesn't draw blood or leave tooth marks, so don't get freaked out by it.
- If you're concerned about STDs (and you should be) use a non-lubricated condom on the penis.
- If you're going to town on your lady friend, keep in mind she may get a kick out of you burying your five O'clock shadow between her thighs. What she won't appreciate is you rubbing her raw with it.
- Remind your lady that a guy's gotta breathe. Just like she wouldn't want your dick leaving her gasping for air, you need to come up for it, too, when you're pleasuring your girl parts.
- Finally, understand that any kind of rough sex, whether it's anal, oral, manual or vaginal requires mutual respect between both participants. Never get so involved in your own pleasure that you fail to see signs of distress in your partner.
If you follow these guidelines and use your common sense, you'll have a more enjoyable and safe experience with rough oral sex.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.