How To Have Rough Sex Safely
If you've been considering having rough sex with your partner, you may need to learn how to have rough sex safely so that no one gets hurt or has a problem with what happens. Rough sex can be a fun and enjoyable part of a relationship, you just need to know how to do it safely and here are some tips to get you started on a wild and adventurous time.
- Consider a safe word. Safe words are often used in sexual situations where a person may have a limit that is reached. By saying the safe word, the mood isn't ruined and the other person will be able to let you know that they are in pain or they do not like what is happening.
- Communicate. Talking about boundaries and what is acceptable first is the start to having rough sex safely. For instance, if she wants to be spanked you'll want to know how she'd like it. Perhaps she wants your bare hands, a paddle or even a belt. It is important to know which so that the time together can flow easily instead of having to stop and ask each time you try something different.
- Always have a back up plan. Always know what to do in emergencies. Do you have extra keys for those handcuffs? Did you know that erotic asphyxiation can be dangerous? Know how far is acceptable and what to do in case of a situation where you may be at a loss as to what to do.
- Use safe toys. If it's toys your partner wants to incorporate consider purchasing toys from a reputable place that specializes in them. While home made nipple clamps made from clothes pins may be cheaper, ones that are created by professionals can be safer to use.
- Do your research. Let's say that your partner wants to engage in forced water sports. Find out what is safe and what can be harmful before you try it on your own.
Using all of these hints will allow you to have rough sex safely and enjoy an exciting aspect to sex with your partner. Enjoy yourself but always play it safe.