If you are planning a romantic vacation any time soon, you may want to make sure that you know how to have sex on the beach. It can happen spontaneously or be the way you plan for the end of the evening. Either way, keep in mind how to have sex on the beach.
- Bring a blanket. If you are planning to have sex on the beach, you want to make sure that you have a surface to lay back on. A blanket makes sure that there is something separating you from the sand. While there is no way to have sex on the beach without getting a little bit of sand everywhere, the blanket makes it a little easier.
- Wait until the evening. You best bet is to have sex on the beach without having a lot of spectators. Besides, depending on where you are vacationing (or living) that sex on the beach where other people can see might be illegal. At least at night, it is darker outside and if caught, you can make it seem like you were just cuddling.
- Find a private place. You aren't going to want to have sex on the beach in the middle of a crowded area. Try to find a place away from other people. Many times, the later it is at night, the more deserted the beaches become.
- Don't take all of your clothes off. There are several reasons that it may not be a good idea to just strip down naked. If this isn't a private beach, you want to have some clothes on in case you need to make a quick getaway. Also, the sand can be such a tough thing to deal with when having sex on the beach. If you only take off the important garments there is less chance of getting sand everywhere.
- Enjoy the moment. Because this isn't something that you get to do everyday, be sure that you have a good time. Chances are, this is a memory that you are going to hang on to for a while, so make it special.
- Enjoy the setting. After having sex on the beach, just lay back and take time to look at the stars, listen to the waves crashing against the shore, and the salty air. This might be the perfect time to look over at her and say something romantic.
Think of how impressed she will be when she finds out that you know how to have sex on the beach.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.